April 19, 2006

Chevy trucks suck?



One ugly truck!

In my line of work and play it's only practical to have a pickup and I'm SICK TO DEATH of pickups. Unfortunately the one alternative in the Chevy line up is the Avalanche or the Ultimate Utility Vehicle (UUV). This vehicle is about as impractical as it gets for anyone who actually uses it hard. I have a laundry list of complaints about it but primarily it's wimpy when it comes to towing and it's gas only engine choices leave it off my list of potential vehicles permanently. The other major complaint is the exterior is so extravagantly nook and crannyish that pretty much any small bump, dent or ding ends up being a major expense. I mean come on, how many times have you bumped the bumper on the construction site or backed into a pole plowing snow? Chevy better get it's act together or I'm going to buy a Ford. Too bad the fords interior suck so bad. Plus it's still a truck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home